American Car Geeks Wanted To Write For Freeway Legends
An American classic car geek that needs a creative outlet?
A blogger that needs exposure to a captive audience?
Do you own a custom shop and want to share projects?
You love your Cadillac, Buick, Dodge, Plymouth, Chevrolet, Ford, Lincoln, Corvette, AMC, Chrysler, Oldsmobile, Packard, Kaiser, Nash or Hudson and you want to tell the world why?
What’s In It For You?
Exposure – for you and your blog or your business (lots of it – we’ve already got thousands of readers and it’s growing fast)
Get satisfaction from writing for people that care about your opinions
Promote your business and get traffic via hyperlinks
What We Need To Make This Happen
- It’s got to be high quality.
- Original – we don’t republish
- Factually correct.
- More about sharing knowledge than promotional – it’s not an opportunity to sell like crazy.
- Minimum 500 words
- At least 5 pictures for a vehicle feature.
- Other types of posts might only need a couple.
So get in touch at
We’ll be in touch right away!
Please be aware this is a hobby site with a growing community. We don’t pay for the content you write.